Monday 25 April 2011

My son Sean

My son Sean is a games designer for Euro com in derby. I frighten him to death with my driving, and lust for life, its some of these things that will come to him as he matures...i think. I don't want to embarrass him to much...but to hell with it! i will! For him to be the best he can be, i repeat this mantra time and time again, like a broken record, ANATOMY!    WORK FROM LIFE!  Its the only way to be great, ok! use a photo now and again if you have to, and why not? the old masters would have, given half the chance, but life is best if kept simple, leave out the detail, ok! its good to show off now and again, but a bit o splodge is more controlled than any detail can be, its knowing where to put the splodge that matters, without retracing your footsteps and fiddling...ok Sean?

1 comment:

  1. Dont worry dad, I will mature into a maniac driver yet! :P :D

    ReplyDelete